I will tell you my mother booked this trip and as you know mothers can be demanding even when they think they are not. My mother put this staff through some tough customer service situations and the staff did wonderful to please her, so for that I commend them. The staff was wonderful all around they have fantastic people working for them. The hotel is very family oriented which is great but if your single you may want to look else where. They only issue I personally had was the "free" wireless internet was awful and impossible to get on, but you could pay for "high speed", which i didn't, I think 10$ a day. I would say was this was a great place to stay with an awesome staff and customer service but in a time where people are mobile and internet is everywhere, that was a let down. All that said was a great time spent there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel