This was our first time at the Pink Shell Resort. We stayed in one of the Villas and it was huge. It was as nice if not nicer than a condo we stayed in at Panama City last September. The entire resort was clean and above our expectations. Each morning the sand was raked and cleaned and the chairs and umbrellas were part of the package. The staff was friendly and helpful. You can't beat the bracelets, no need to carry money or keys. The next time we plan a trip to Fort Myers, we won't have to think twice about where to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel