Our AAA travel agent recommended The Pink Shell to us and we're glad she did. Our dates of stay were 6/23/14 - 6/30/14. From our first glance of the facility upon our arrival to the lobby and then our rooms, we were impressed. My wife and I stayed in #5103 (1 bedroom) and our kids stayed in #5101 (2 bedroom). Our room was quite spacious and clean with everything in good working order. When we saw our kid's room, we were amazed how beautiful and spacious it was and the views through the large floor to ceiling windows were outstanding! The personal service we received from Joe E. and Angela at the front desk was the best we ever experienced in any hotel we ever stayed in. Bob at the valet stand was very helpful and fun with directions and neat places to go locally. The beach area was always clean with chairs and umbrellas available. If you're looking for a fantastic resort with great amenities in a fantastic location, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel