We stayed here April 2013 as a family of 4 and we loved the unit we had in the main building as it was very spacious, and master bedroom/bathroom were beautiful. We had a great ocean/ pool view. Great resort for families. Trolley or walk to shopping/restaurant area and pier at night was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel