I came here on a girlfriend getaway and it was a great choice. We stayed in the White Sand Villas and the view with floor to ceiling windows really made the unit. Units aren't ultra modern but are updated, clean and have everything you need (beds were comfy as well). Service was great, pool and beach area are very nice (free beach chairs as well) and I loved the location. Times Square with all the shops/restaurants is about .6 miles, it's a nice walk or you can take the trolley which stops right in front of the resort. I noticed the beach at the resort was plenty roomy whereas the beach at the hotels in Times Square were pretty crowded. I would definitely come back here. Also enjoyed the spa and the buffet breakfast. Great spot for friends or families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel