Trip was amazing! The resort was better than what I saw online.. very pleasantly surprised. The room was bigger and nicer than expected! View in the room was amazing!
Location was also beautiful. Location from room to beach was perfect. Hotel staff was very helpful. What I liked best is difficult as I loved it all! Room, beach, service, breakfast, etc....
What I liked least - I was interested in booking another stay while I was there and the front desk was unable to help me. they referred me to an 800 number. I called for the rates but haven't booked yet. will book online instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel