Wonderful hotel. Welcoming staff. Wonderful free breakfast. Free drink coupons. Free beach bag. Free Figi water in room. Was really surprised that my room had kitchenette set up, fully supplied with everything needed to cook ,I didn't expect that. LOVED my view of the Gulf from the room and the screened in large balcony. My only regret was I had only planned a one night stay in between other trips. I am definitely planning on returning next year for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel