Absolutely the most friendly staff I have ever experienced at a hotel! Every single person greeted me as I passed by and when required did everything they could to make my stay easy and enjoyable. The rooms are a bit dated, but frankly, that's what I'm looking for in a good beach vacation. Nothing too frilly or fragile - no worries if you track in a bit of sand. The beach was gorgeous every single day - paid for an umbrella and dragged over a free chair and enjoyed many, many hours of cool breezes, the sound of waves and several beautiful swims and walks.
Travelled alone this time but would definitely return with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel