Loved our stay at the Pink Shell. Accomodations are first rate, staff is friendly and knowledgeable, food is good and the beach is BEAUTIFUL! Plenty of pools to choose from and lots of activities daily. Very family friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelPower so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel