We recently stayed at the Pink Shell for a girls getaway weekend. This hotel is the perfect spot for family holiday or girls getaway. Loved the view from our upgraded villa. All the staff were helpful and courteous from the moment we arrived. There is really no reason to leave the property if you're wanting to relax on the beach. Just remember to pay the extra money for an umbrella or two because the sun is so intense. Enjoyed visiting the spa - it smells so awesome in there! Wasn't sure if I was going to make the jet ski tour with Jake due to my sunburn. Decided to follow through with it (even though I had to completely cover my skin with clothing). Our jet ski tour with Jake was the best ever. It was a blend of spotting marine life and racing on the waves of the ocean. Take the tour with Jake - you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel