Stayed at the Shell for the 4th time in 8 years! We alternate with a on-beach time share the otherside of Time Square where all the 'action' seems to be ! But the Shell is just a quiet walk
away from all the activities/action ! The views from our Sanibel unit veranda (4th floor) were spectacular! Also, just a relaxing beach walk to the pier where I would spend an hour or two each morning waiting for my wife to beautify herself! We will be back again !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel