Excellent establishment. Well laid out rooms with wonderful balconies and views. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Stayed for seminar at property and meals for lunch and breakfast at seminar were spectacular. Internet service was questionable. Overall very pleasant experience. Take a guest if on business will be much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel