My husband and I just returned from a 4 night stay at the Pink Shell Resort. We cannot wait to return. We stayed in the whitesands builing in a one bedroom unit. The room was great! Loved having the washer and dryer never thought of doing laundry on vacation but it was nice not to have to do it when I got home..The staff were awesome as well. Ryan at the bar was great even though he likes the Miami Dolphins. Everyone was so friendly from the people at the front desk the maid and waitstaff. The beach is beautiful and you can walk for miles. The resort is close enough to walk to the fun restaurants and shops on the beach. Go to Nervous Nellies when there, the food is excellent.We would go back to the Resort anytime and will tell our friends to go. You won't be dissappointed with the Pink Shell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Travelocity and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel