Our entire family LOVES this hotel and we keep going back to it. Here's why:
Great location on Fort Myers Beach. It's in a quiet area at end of the island. There are lots of activiities at the Hotel itself. GREAT kids club where my son has so much fun that he looks forward to going to the hotel just for the club. Kids partake in scavenger hunts, games and crafts, and lunch is provided from Jo Jo's restaurant at the resort.
In addition to the Kids Club, there are additional activities next to the pool throughout the day such as, "make your own sundaes" and brain teasers for the grown ups (and kids) to take part in.
If you just want to relax on the beach, the hotel sits right on the beach. Umbrellas and chairs are available for a rental fee. Waverunners and water sports equipment are also available for a fee. Boogie boards and water skimmers etc. are available poolside.
My husband and son also enjoy fishing at the Pink Shell Fishing Pier while I enjoy spa treatments at their Aquagene Spa. There is a private elevator just for the Spa. The staff is professional, and I walk away feeling pampered and renewed.
We stayed at Sanibel View where each room has a screened in balcony with views of Sanibel and the Gulf. It is a short drive to Sanibel/Captiva where you can eat and/or enjoy the spectacular sunset at Mucky Ducks on Captiva. Mini golf, shopping, good restaurants etc. are a short drive away in the Fort Myers area.
We are workaholics in desperate need of rest and relaxation. I can honestly say that we truly enjoy ourselves and can totally relax at this wonderful hotel. There is something here for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel