We had a wonderful stay at the Pink Shell resort. We stayed in the White Sands Villas with an amazing view of the Gulf as well as the pool. Everything we needed was provided for our stay and the staff was courteous and friendly. There was always something for the kids to do between the beach, the pool, and the games. The boys swam in the pool while my husband and I enjoyed a drink at Bongo's poolside. Everywhere you went on the property was immaculate. I would highly recommend this as a place for couples or families to enjoy a luxurious vacation. We were very pleased with our decision to stay at the Pink Shell! If we return to Ft. Myers Beach, this is place we would stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel