My husband and I went to The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Spa for our honeymoon and loved it! The resort is beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful...especially the concierge, Cliff. He took great care of us and gave us a lot of ideas on what to do while we were there. One of the things we scheduled while we were there was the Sunday brunch cruise. Cliff knew we were there for our honeymoon, so he had them surprise us on the cruise with dessert. It was very nice! The cruise was such an amazing time. We saw dolphins, the food was amazing, and the staff was very friendly. It was so relaxing and fun! Our room was beautiful as well. We stayed in the main building at the White Sands Villa. It had a kitchen, washer and dryer, jacuzzi tub, living room, and the most incredible view. As far as the resort itself, it was very clean and well maintained. The pool was really nice and there are plenty of seats to lounge around the pool. They even had a movie night by the pool with free popcorn while we were there. The beach was amazing. The sand is white and really soft. You can rent wave runners, chairs and umbrellas among other things right there on the beach. Prior to our trip, we read mixed reviews about the food, but we thought it was really good! They have a restaurant right by the pool and beach. The hamburgers and nachos were really good as well as the dessert. There is a cool bar right by the pool and beach as well. They gave us comps for a free breakfast each day we were there and we thought the breakfast was really good. The staff is really nice and professional. While you're there to enjoy the beach and pool, there are a bunch of stores just right down the street so we had fun walking to each one at night. There is also two outlet malls nearby we went to a couple times. There is really just a lot to do there and you'll have a great time doing it. We also went to the spa there and it was heaven! We loved The Pink Shell so much we are going back very soon! Ask for Cliff when making arrangements...he is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel