“Amazing day on the water with Capt Joe”

Just Add Water and Sun
Ranked #5 of 78 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin tours, sunset tours, kayak and stand up paddle board excursions. Explore the beautiful Estero Bay Aquatic preserve.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

Our family went out for a dolphin tour today and had the most amazing day! Capt Joe spent a great deal of time making sure we had a great experience. He knew all the tricks to get the Dolphins to interact with us! We would definitely recommend Just Add Water and Sun when you are in Ft Myers.

1  Thank Kimberly L
joe g, Owner at Just Add Water and Sun, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2015

I certainly appreciate your kind comments and am thrilled that your family enjoyed their time on the water with me last week. Please look me up on your next visit to Fort Myers Beach.
Thanks again!

"great trip"
"whole family"
"sunset cruise"

Reviewed January 5, 2015 via mobile

Our family of six had an awesome time on the water with Captain Joe! We met on the land by Mantanza Bay, then had a relaxing boat ride in the bay, Captain Joe was very informative pointing out the history and natural habitat of the island. A highlight of the ride was when the dolphins swam with our boat, all four dolphins together, it was really cool. Captain Joe anchored the boat in a safe spot and we all got out kayaked and SUP within the mangroves. I can't recommend this trip and company enough! So much fun!

1  Thank Vacati0nDream
Reviewed December 30, 2014

My wife, two teenage boys and I had a wonderful time on Capt Joe boat today. We were able to see dolphins many times and they followed our boat. He found a great place to paddle-board as well. He knew where to go and was very knowledgeable of the local wildlife and he made the trip very personable.....Would highly recommend sailing with him and Kelly. Great price all so.

1  Thank Phil D
Joe G, Owner at Just Add Water and Sun, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2015

Phil, thanks for the kind words we thoroughly enjoyed spending the afternoon with y'all.
What a great family you have. We hope to see y'all again when you get back in town.

You are correct about Kelly she is a jewel and I am lucky to have her aboard.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

This was my first time SUPing, and I had a lot of fun. We wanted to both SUP and kayak and were very happy that we got to do both. The excursion really caters to what you want to do which makes it that much more fun. What's really great about this service is that they can take you to really cool spots by boat and let you out on kayaks and SUPs so you can explore cool places that may be inaccessible by anything other than kayaks and SUPs. Really special experience with excellent service.

Joe G, Owner at Just Add Water and Sun, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2015

Thanks For the comments Kenta.

I'm glad you enjoyed your first paddleboard experience. At Just Add Water and Sun we try to offer adventures for all experience levels.
I'm confident that on your next trip we can send you off on a self guided gps trip!!

You did great!