Estero Island Beach Club
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
$153
$139
Hampton.com
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$170
Outrigger Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$190
$174
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$89
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$170
$165
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$609
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$267
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$209
$200
Hotels.com
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$195
Cancelon
All reviewstime sharefamily atmospherewalking distance to everythingnight liferelaxing vacationlovers keylaid backtimesharepoolsrentalunitoceanresortsquarebeachftdishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel with 24-hour amenities, somebody to make your bed every morning, a gym/spa, etc, this is not the place for you. If you are coming to Fort Myers and you want your room to be 30 steps from the beach, this is the place.

I have been here 5 times, my parents come here every year for multiple weeks, and my grand-parents have came here since the 60's. It's an older property, but each time I leave I am already planning my next visit. My favorite part is that I can swim in the pool while watching my young children play on the beach.

The units themselves are small, but they are sufficient. I have 4 kids and it fits us fine, there is a king-size bed and bathroom in the back with two couches in front that fold out into beds with another bathroom. The kitchen is basically a small hallway with just enough fridge, dishes and stove to get the job done. Nothing in these rooms is 5 star, but hopefully you're not coming to the beach to spend time in your room.

Within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, grocery store and there are several scooter rental places within walking distance. If you're on a budget, they have 4-5 propane grills that are available at no cost.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank maddogmadsen
Reviewed August 24, 2013

There are two places to stay on FMB that sound alike.
These reviews are of the Estero Island Beach Club.
There is also a DIFFERENT condo complex called the Estero Island Beach and TENNIS Club.

The Estero Island Beach and TENNIS Club is three buildings of individually owned condos that owners rent out themselves. The grounds are beautifuly landscaped and have a large beach, the pool and tennis courts are wonderful and many of the condos are completly updated. Check it out!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank Ann B
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We just came home 5 days early from this terrible place. We love vacationing on Estero Island and this has been our worst experience yet. The pictures on this web site look much better than the real thing.The floors felt like they have never been mopped. While walking barefoot, the bottoms of our feet turned black. There was a pubic hair in the bathtub when we arrived and our refrigerator and freezer were not cooling properly. There is not a designated smoking area, so people are smoking EVERYWHERE (literally chain smokers)! We could even smell cigarette smoke while attempting to relax on the balcony. It was also very loud. People would scream down the hallways and also leave trash bags outside their room doors rather than walking it down to the dumpster. We were just so disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 338.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Jesakuh
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a FAMILY timeshare! We have stayed in MANY timeshare resorts but this was our first Fixed Week resort experience. It was fun to see that almost all of the families, from young to old, had known each other for years, some of them for generations! The resort is an immaculately kept older facility on one of the most fabulous beaches we have experienced. Right in the middle of the famous Fort Myers Beach area, this resort is just a gem within walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. Oh, and did I mention the GREAT beach? Luxurious it's not, but it is a great place to kick back, relax and let your tensions disappear.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hammer09
Reviewed May 3, 2013

As an owner, I am amazed that some people do not understand the concept that this property is not a hotel therefore does not provide daily maid service, hair dryers, etc. We do however provide the guests with linens, soap, toliet paper, paper towels, and dishwashing detergent. I would suggest to those that are concerned that there is no safe in the unit, to secure their valuables in the trunk of their car. I have owned at this property since it started and have never had nor known of anyone having their apt broken into.
I headed there in a week for a three week stay. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I prefer the one bedroom ground floor units since you have a private bedroom and two baths.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends