“One of the Nicest Places to Stay in Florida”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Myers Beach
Carlos Pointe Beach Club Condominiums
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Though we booked at the last minute, everything worked perfectly.
We loved your condo very much. It was immaculate. The view from the balcony was marvelous! It was very spacious. The furniture and equipment were very comfortable, clean and well looked after. We had everything we needed and felt safe. The pool was lovely and cleaned everyday. The beach was very large and pretty. We went swimming a few times and my husband had a lot of fun fishing. It was so nice to be able to walk to Lover’s Key National Park where we rented both bicycles and a kayak. We went on a kayak tour and saw the manatees. We very much enjoyed walking the beach which was loaded with shells. It was exciting to see several Dolphins.
Thank you for being so helpful and friendly!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank meezer2000

Reviewed August 4, 2009

We too stayed in unit 412 at Carlos Pointe Ft. Meyers Beach, Florida June 29-July 5, 2009 We also agree it was a total dump. I would like to save another family from wasting their money and being disappointed. I found the previous review on unit 412, right before we left for Florida. I confronted the owner, she reassured me the condo was very nice and updated and had no idea why the other person had sent in the bad review. It was too late to get our money back; we had already paid in full because it was only 1 week before our vacation was to start. I did e-mail the person who put in the bad review, before we had left for Florida but have never gotten a response. I will be happy to respond to whoever would like to contact me with questions. I have also have pictures so that you can see for yourself.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank vacationvalue
Reviewed April 2, 2009

My husband and I stayed for the first time at Carlos Pointe for four weeks from the middle of February through the middle of March. We loved it so much, we are going back next year. We stayed in Condo 333, which is a nice unit except that the bathrooms and kitchen are not updated as some units are. Still, it was very clean, had new furniture and carpeting, and we had all the cooking untenils and dishware we needed. It does sleep four people, so next year we are going to another unit at CP that sleeps six to accommodate our family.
At first, I was not sure I wanted to be so far southin Fort Myers Beach, but for us, it is a perfect location. The beach is fabulous and BIGGG! The pool area is also large and great. The grills provided an opportunity to cook out, and it was so relaxing to lounge around the pool area or beach and meet so many snow birds who loved CP as much as we did.
We like it so much, we have thought about buying a unit at CP.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BevFortWayne_Indiana
Reviewed December 5, 2008

When my wife and I started researching our Florida vacation to the gulf side for peace and relaxation, we spent quite a bit of time trying to decide the right amenities, the right price, and the right place. We eventually used another website, but I had remembered reading many favorable reviews about a condo owner named Alice Bell. When I found Alice on the other website, also with favorable remarks, and also some beautiful pictures for a great idea of what we were looking forward to, we decided to try and contact Alice personally. It was the best decision we have ever made! Alice treated us like gold and spent a lot of time on the phone with my wife trying to cater to our needs, and find out what we were looking for. She was actually willing to help us with suggestions for somewhere else to stay if she wasn't able to help us with exactly what we needed!

We decided that Carlos Pointe sounded right for us. We stayed in #515 and it was exactly as advertised! The condo is beautifully decorated. It was very clean. It has a very large balcony with a wonderful view of the ocean, the pool, and lovers park across the way. (It even has a grill) You also have the same great view from the bedroom.
It has another bedroom with twin beds and another full bathroom/shower if you need that (we did not). There is a large closet of beach chairs/toys/coolers, etc. The pool is very nice and there is a huge area for beach volleyball. This condo fit all of our needs!

We are in our mid 40's and were looking for a change of pace from the usual hotel/condo scene. My suggestion is this: If you are looking for a private beach with hundreds of yards of beach to be alone, OR to entertain with large groups this is perfect! There was about 300 yards of beach nearly unfettered and full of shells, starfish, sand dollars, sea urchins, dolphins swimming within 15-20 feet from the beach. It was incredible. We have never seen such treasures!

It was very peaceful and not that populated so unless you are looking for a beach full of people (although we were there during the lightest populated time of year) then this is for you. I suspect there is plenty of action during the peak months. It is conveniently located near all kinds of food & fun, shopping and nightlife up the road if you want that after a relaxing day at the pool or beach.

Alice called us a couple of times to make sure we had everything we needed and it was a pleasure dealing with somebody who cared so much about us!

I can assure you that we will go back to Carlos Pointe again in the future (next time with the whole family). Talk to Alice ahead of time of you have any questions and she will make sure that it is what you are looking for and take very good care of you!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank stshepard
Reviewed November 15, 2008

We have stayed numerous times in all 3 units, owned by Alice Bell, at Pointe Carlos. We were there in Sept., for several days, & just got home from a week there....& both times we were in unit # 515. Each time we found this unit, & also her other units, to be both very clean, & in good repair. We have never had any reason to loose our rental deposit, because we try to be very careful, to leave the unit in the same shape it is when we got there.

We look forward to spending time there, as it is a very quiet & relaxing condo, away from the busy area up close to the northern part of the Island.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PinkyRiver
Reviewed November 10, 2008

After talking with the owner, Alice, I was excited to be going to her condo at Carlos Pointe! She was so helpful in explaining what I needed to do to thoroughly enjoy my stay. I ended up meeting her while there and she was such a easy person to talk to! She said was remodeling a condo she recently purchased and told me not to hesitate to contact her if there was anything I needed.
The view was simply gorgeous and it was nice and quiet while I was there. Just what I needed!
I had no problems getting my security deposit back. I read a few others comments and am surprised at their interactions with her. I would highly recommend renting at any of her condos!!!

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled solo
2  Thank 1dolphins_fan
Reviewed November 10, 2008

I have recently stayed in unit # 112 owned by Alice Bell. I don't think there is anything of any negative nature that I can say about my recent trip. I originally was booked for an earlier vacation but due to weather I choose not to go during that time frame. I contacted Alice and she was so understanding she offered the same unit a month or so later without any hesitation - there was not any fees or penalties. Upon my arrival the unit was well kept and nicley furnished. You have a spectacular view of the beach and it is instantly relaxing. During my stay we had a couple of full days of rain and then a few more days of record low temperatures. Being from Ohio it wasn't that terribly bad. Alice was there herself (checking on other units) and found me by the pool just to check to see how my vacation was of course I had thought it was great and awesome but she felt that I had a horrible weather week and offered a few extra days. Her offer was very genuine I could not believe my ears. I was able to take her up on her offer and I can't thank her enough. The complex itself seems to be well maintained, there is a community area off of the poolside that has a refrigerator to put your drinks and snacks so you don't need to run to your condo and the restroom facilities were always very very clean. They seem to have a decent security system, you need a key for the doors that enclose the elevator area and stariwells. I really feel that Alice has a great place to stay and is a great value for your money.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends