“Great boat ride in the sun”
Review of The Big M Casino - CLOSED

The Big M Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner Cruises, Casino Cruise, Slot Machines, Black Jack, Roulette, 3-Card Poker, Let it Ride, Craps, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Buffet, Live Entertainment.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Its the 3rd time i have been on the big M and i have enjoyed this very much.
I am from the UK. its great even if you don't gamble, i do and I won.
The breakfast was OK, plenty of it, the staff are friendly.
Can't wait for my next trip to USA. Barbie.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Everything was like clockwork right to the minute 3 miles out and had a great time gambling and socializing all the staff was great especially the bartender upstairs and watch out for the guy that calls bingo he's hilarious

3  Thank spaceysapjr
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The boat trip is sweet even if you don't feel like gambling! As we came out into the Gulf we had dolphins swimming with us! The food is wonderful and well priced. The gambling was fun too!!!

1  Thank Chris A
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The casino cruise was very nice. The ship was clean the staff on the upper and lower deck were very nice. The casino was fun, wish they had a $5 blackjack table. The music on the top deck after gambling was great.

My complaint would be the dining area. I got a free dining pass because we went on Saturday. It was very late in the cruise and there was no one dining, my husband and I went down to see what they had. All that we saw we wanted was some pizza. We took 4 slices of pizza and we shared. Which I guess you cannot do. A waitress came over and advised we were not allowed to share and she actually charged us 3.00 for my husband's two pieces of pizza. I got pissed. There was no one eating so no one had even seen us share and this waitress made a big deal out of it. Sorry but it left a bad taste in my mouth.....

2  Thank Anni K
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I will keep this brief in points.
1. Being the first time driving there was a little tricky, do some driving homework, not bad but a little back road work.
2. VIP parking was nice
3. Was offered a 5 dollar buffet, that was nice too. Easy processing and you can get a beer or snack while you wait.
4. Boarding was on time.
5. Buffet was good, nothing real special.
6. As for slots, 2 levels of old style spinners and some computer bonus ones. They seem to be loosest in the area but jackpots are smaller. In a nutshell it's fun but don't expect big money if your a big roller. Can't play till your about an hour out.
7. Table games available and nice staff.
8. Boat was smooth that day. Nice views, bar on upper deck and Music was provided.
9. Overall a nice experience....

2  Thank Tcswf