Wild Wave Resort
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$179
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
$295
$239
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$330
$320
$102
$99
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$79
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$159
$149
Travelocity
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$298
$279
Cancelon
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$399
Orbitz.com
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewslasting friendshipsold floridacounting down the daysreturning guestsan enjoyable staywatch the sunsetbeautiful beachsharonbyobtikipetsoceanblast
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I along with our two Jack Russell terriers feel like this is our second home. Frank and Beth are the best of hostesses. We had a blast last year with other guests who are also repeat customers. We enjoy potluck dinners, happy hours and very great music!! Did I mention the sunsets? They too are the best!! Wouldn't stay anywhere else on Fort Myers Beach. We plan to come here every winter!! Glenn and Melanie Kerr

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Melanie K
Reviewed December 16, 2012

If you are looking for a small property in a great location with fabulous sunsets on a wide stretch of pristine beach, THIS IS IT!!!!!!! This is the way Ft. Myers Beach, the gulf coast and Florida used to be! The inn keepers, Beth and Frank are so kind, friendly and accommodating. People we met have stayed here for years and come back annually, as will we.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sanibelfam
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Spent four nights for a very restful long weekend. Found Office staff to be most accommodating and gracious. Not sure why some comments on here state otherwise - certainly not my experience. Hotel is probably from the 1960s so if you are looking for a Hilton with all that entails, you should look elsewhere. Room was 50 yards to the Gulf of Mexico and the weather was excellent. My only complaint was the poor signal strength of the wifi - this is something that could be easily rectified with a rather inexpensive wifi extender. Overall I will say that I will be back. Felt comfortable and peaceful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FlaStateFan
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. I used to stay here years ago with my mom who still does. The only reason I don't is because I now live on the beach and across the street. My mom who lives in Cape Coral has stayed here every New Year weekend since 2004. She looks forward to seeing the managers and repeat guests who are now extended family. This beachfront property is wonderful. A bit rickety but safe. That is what adds to the ambiance. The managers are always friendly and welcoming. Sometimes I drop by to see Frank and Beth and they are always happy to see me as I am them. I look forward to the Holiday guests arriving as to see my friends. I even met my husband here. This is a great place to stay if you want a home away from home, privacy, warm welcomes, and new life lasting friendships. Not to forget your on the beach where the dolphins play.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank yourislandgal
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Just spent a week at this "resort". There is anothing about that word that aptly describes this place. We have spent many weeks on Ft Myers Beach and were looking for a dog friendly (of course) place right on the gulf. The pictures on the web site looked great but reality is a much different story. Maybe 10 units or so on the gulf on Estero Blvd - the main drag. The unit - $160 a night was a one bedroom, kitchen furnished unit - a one night deposit and the balance upon check in. . The furniture looked like left over yard sale throw away. Part of the living room ceiling was water stained and looked ready to cave in. The sliding doors did not lock (manager said "we don't have problems"). The screens on the unlockable windows were torn or pushed out. Anything metal was rusted through - unit air conditioners (in the wall) were loud. One uncomfortable wooden chair on the open porch and a filthy stained rug and plastic chairs on the closed porch. Satellite t.v. but remote did not work. Kitchen equipment was a mishmash of old plastic pieces and some surprising nice wine glasses. "Rules" posted on the wall indicate a 10:00 a.m. checkout and you are required to strip the beds, put used linen near the door, empty all trash and recycles (out to the street). There is a $50 cleaning fee if you don't comply.Not quite sure what the staff does. There are no other amenities. No pool. Large dead cockroach being consumed by ants under the t.v. stand. Tiny ants everywhere. Only one other couple there so it was quiet enough. While we were on the island we went to look at Casa Playa - a pet friendly condo on the gulf at the north end of the island. For the same price we found an exceptionally well maintained, clean and attractive unit (with a pool) on the gulf. We shall try that next time and let you know.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple