Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$157
$122
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$71
$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$117
$95
Outrigger Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
$199
DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$169
$135
DiamondHead Beach
  • Pool
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$140
$136
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$179
$129
$99
Priceline
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$139
$129
All reviewsboat rentalsexpress boatkey west expressroom was cleanstay there againlounge chairsft myerstile floorsa great place to stayenjoyed our staycanalloftmoteltrafficdockwalgreensbeach
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We too were given the name of this hotel by the Key West Express people. The rooms were very clean but when we opened the door there was a strong deoderizer smell that was so overpowering we left the windows open for hours and could still smell it. There wasn't a coffee maker in our room or a hair dryer. You could hear road noise all the time. We paid $103 and that's probably what it was worth. Would I stay there again,no. I would pay more and get something more comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Diana N
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This Guy Larry L. Must Have Been Trying To Get a Free Night Place Was Great Loved It. rented a boat it was great and the trip to Key West was great i would tell all my friends to try it pool was nice and i could even fish real close to my room and the beach was right down the street about a mile THANKS TIP TOP.

Room Tip: Try The Loft Room Real Nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were taking the Key west Express from Ft Myers beach to Key West and they recommended this "mom and pop" motel. It is just down the road a short distance from the Express dock. The price was $103 + tax and that was not bad but the place is not good. The bed was absolutely horrible. My wife and I rolled to the middle all night as the mattress was shot and gave no support. My back ached all night and I did not sleep over 15 minutes all night. The air conditioning blew some cooler air but was not adjustable. I set the temp for 64 degrees and it never got any colder than when it was set at 72. In the bathroom there was a bubble of paint as big as a basketball on the ceiling and God only knows what was under it. Mold or whatever. No on on duty in the office at night and it would be a place to stay away from in my book. Went down the road on our return trip and stayed at Hampton Inn and Suites for $163 but it was excellent through and through. Also they charged my card before I even showed up. I had originally signed up for 2 days. One on the way down and one on the way back. Had to call several times after we cancelled the coming back night before they finally credited our credit card acct. And the noise on this street was horrible all night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great little place. Clean and no frills. Great location. We arrived after 8pm and were told how to access the room. Left before 8 am the next day. Never saw anyone but all went as planned so we were happy!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Askelso
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed here based on good reviews.the pros--The room and grounds very clean. Restaurants with in walking distance. the cons--- curtain didn't cover the window completely. toilet seat broke and the night manager said he fix it. Broke again. Rather noisy as it is on a very busy street.Office only open from 8AM to 8PM should you need to see a manager. We did not use the marina so can't rate it. It is a place to rest but, amenites are limited.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple