“A nice clean, comfortable apartment close to the...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
237lloydh
Terrace, Canada
“A nice clean, comfortable apartment close to the beach.”
Reviewed April 6, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Everything was as advertised, clean and comfortable. Wils M was a great host. Everything we needed was close, walking worked out well. Traffic was extremely heavy, the road construction, didn't help. The beach is fantastic

Apr 23, 2018
Thank you so much for this nice review! Hopefully, next time you visit, there won't be road construction and the traffic will be alleviated.

Wils
Reviewed March 28, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Apr 23, 2018
So happy you enjoyed your stay! It was a pleasure having you as a guest.

Wils
Reviewed March 15, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Mar 17, 2018
Thank you for this great review, we really appreciate it.
Rosemary3...
Ottawa, Canada
“A wonderful place to stay very close to sugar white beach at Fort Meyers Beach Florida”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked this apartment from Jan 8 to Feb 8 2018 based largely on the very positive reviews of the apt and the owner/manager, and the fact that it was labelled "pet friendly". I was planning to bring my small dogs with me on a holiday to the area, and decided to book this place. I couldn't have done better. This apartment is bright and clean, and located basically across the street from the beach (but you have to walk two short blocks to the :beach access lane", about 3 minutes walk from the apt). The owner, Wils Murphy, and her husband David, live in the main part of the unit (there are two apartments in this house, besides their unit) and it is a homey, comfortable place. They provide everything you might need for a perfect holiday, including laundry facilities, kitchen and bathroom essentials, beach chairs, bicycles, and all the expert advice and support you might need. There is a dishwasher, a pull out sofa bed for guests, WIFI and a lovely garden space with mango trees and bay leaf trees and orchids. There is an upper verandah to the apt I booked, with a plantation type feel with its expanse and beautiful plants such as orchids, lovingly tended to. Wils, the owner, stepped in whenever I needed advice on restaurants, on the WIFI, on local wildlife, and taught me incredible information on shelling and local attractions that might be of interest. I could not speak more highly of this place. It was exactly what I wanted, and more. She accepted me and my multiple small doggies as part of her "pet friendly' policy, and I made sure not to let her down. She informed me of local events that might be of interest, and she and David were there in an instant if I needed some help. If you want a warm environment with a super location near (but not directly on) the beach this is it. The beach has sugar white sand, lots of shells varying by the day, pelicans, egrets, and the most spectacular sunsets every night, that you ever set your eyes on. The apartment is about a 40 minute walk to Times Square, where the restaurants and entertainment is nightly, and there is a trolley that runs regularly for pennies, to get you there and avoid the parking hassles and cost of that area. The shops downtown are cute and tourist oriented, and there are grocery stores and liquor stores and ice cream shops within walking distance of the apartment. Further afield, in Fort Meyers, are flea markets, steam boats, and lots of artist events, and even an unforgettable manatee park that has to be the best bargain: free with the modest parking fee. You can try parasailing nearby, or watch dolphins and pelicans at the beach. Temperatures are pleasant. There is little I can say negative other than you have to leave this place eventually! Thanks so much, Wils and David, for you wonderful place, and your friendship and help while I was here. Here's to your continuing success!

Feb 18, 2018
Wow! Rosemary, what an awesome review of my little piece of paradise! Your stay here was a highlight for me as well because you were so interested in all the wonderful activities here, and it made me happy to see you having so much fun! Thank you for writing this review, and for being such a delightful guest.
Esther B
Waynesville, North Carolina, United States
“Relaxing and Comfortable.”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Great Place, Nice Folks, Convenient to the Beach. These are titles to my book about my week at the beach. Chapter One. The apartment was clean and stocked with supplies such as coffee filters, Glad bags, etc. All I needed was food and cold drinks from the grocery store and let the vacation begin. I often found myself on the porch, enjoying the breeze from the gulf, and just watching the world go by. Chapter Two. The rental could not have gone any smoother. I used the Tripadvisor Flipkey service through the Tripadvisor website. I just received my deposit in full and, overall, it melded well into the excellent experience at the apartment. I love it when a vacation plan comes together! The End.

Sandy R
Cumming, Georgia
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed June 8, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My husband, Fiffie (our Maltese) and I stayed in this cozy apartment enjoying the commodity of restaurants, markets and -above all- the beach within street crossing distance. Excellent walks during sunsets, friendly folks at the beach, not that many people, very relaxing and enjoyable!

Recommend highly!
Sandy

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach, beach, beach access!
Liked least: Irregular pavement for taking walks....
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
birgit592
Vienna, Austria
“Perfect for our small family”
Reviewed May 26, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed in the "airy beach apartement" of Wils + David for 3 nights in April 2016. On our round trip through Florida we enjoyed a few days in Fort Myers and we loved it!

The apartement had exactly the correct size for me, my husband and our 5 years old daughter. It is decorated very beautiful, a lot of pictures and wooden labels with smart slogans like "enjoy beach and sun". Everything was very very clean and the apartement offered really EVERYTHING:

for the beach: beach towels, beach chairs, mats, umbrellas, ...
inside the apartement: kitchen roll, garbage bags, dish liquid, washing powder, soap, a lot of towels (very clean), fully equiped kitchen with everything you need like tin opener, ice bags, ....
We did not miss anything!

There is a Publix about 3 minutes drive with the car away. My husband brought us warm bread in the morning - it was like in heaven! :-)

Wils was so nice and friendly, she is really a very pleasant person. She helped us in any way, even when my husband got ill she called the doctors and asked for a quick appointement for him.

The beach is just 5 minutes walk away, it is just 2 streets + 1 block to the next beach exit. It is a beautiful, clean and not overcrowded beach, we had one of our best afternoons there!

What we enjoyed most:

What we did not like:
leaving!

If we ever visit Florida/Fort Myers again we will definitly come again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness of the apartement, friendlyness of Wils, David + their 2 dogs, quiet and safe neighborhood, steps to the beach.
Liked least: leaving!
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing