“Nice spot in times square”

La Ola Surfside Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Located in historic downtown Fort Myers Beach at Times Square, La Ola Surfside Restaurant is the perfect location to enjoy live music, people watching, great food and overall fun. Our Mexican inspired menu offers something for everyone. Our burritos, tacos, and world famous nachos are popular amongst our guests, we also have some amazing seafood and steaks. Everything from tacos to filet mignon, you can find it here. We cater to gluten free and other food allergies too! Our full bar serves the best cocktails, sangria, and coldest beer in the area. Join us for Happy Hour 3pm-5pm daily. Our pet friendly patio welcomes your furry friend so make sure to bring them by, we're sure they would love the live music. If you are looking to throw back a cold one in a fun and energetic atmosphere, look no further than La Ola Surfside Restaurant. We're one of the best restaurants on Fort Myers Beach!
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Walking through times square at lunch time we decided to stop in for lunch. Service was good, food was good, drinks were good, prices were reasonable. Right near the heart of times square, a great place to grab a bite and a drink. We would eat here again.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I took a solo vacation to Fort Myers and enjoyed lunch at La Ola on my last day at the beach. I thought the prices were reasonable, and the food was really tasty. It was really fun to sit outside on a beautiful day and enjoy some good food. The service was great, and my server (Angel) was friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend it!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Great place to stop, listen to live music and dine outdoors. Had lunch there earlier this week & everything we ordered was delicious....steak sandwich, burritos, salads, burgers. The only complaint I have is that my frozen daquari was watered down.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We visit FMB for two or three weeks a year and have been here several times...the food has become mediocre but the most surprising change has been the service...my wife and I were having dinner and a couple drinks, had been at our table for about one hour, then suddenly we were told we had to leave so others could use our table...will not be going back...period.

1  Thank Brewery97
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We (4 of us) enjoyed the music and flatbread pizza as an appetizer the pizza was cooked to perfection. The 2 ladies had the fresh Grouper dinner which was reported to be excellent. My buddy had the Ranchero Burrito which he said was the best he had ever had, 80% beef. I had the 10 piece ribs which just fell off the bone. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, we will certainly go back.