“Pleasant meal”

La Ola Surfside Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Located in historic downtown Fort Myers Beach at Times Square, La Ola Surfside Restaurant is the perfect location to enjoy live music, people watching, great food and overall fun. Our Mexican inspired menu offers something for everyone. Our burritos, tacos, and world famous nachos are popular amongst our guests, we also have some amazing seafood and steaks. Everything from tacos to filet mignon, you can find it here. We cater to gluten free and other food allergies too! Our full bar serves the best cocktails, sangria, and coldest beer in the area. Join us for Happy Hour 3pm-5pm daily. Our pet friendly patio welcomes your furry friend so make sure to bring them by, we're sure they would love the live music. If you are looking to throw back a cold one in a fun and energetic atmosphere, look no further than La Ola Surfside Restaurant. We're one of the best restaurants on Fort Myers Beach!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Tasty citrus chicken wrap. It was big enough to split. Fun atmosphere and good entertainment. Service was just OK.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ate here on a Friday evening. Our server was nice and promt. My mom and I lived the flatbread pizza. We had the veggie one. We also shared a chicken burrito that was good but a little spicy for me. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I came here after lunch around three o'clock and did not leave until 10pm! It was a great time. When we first arrive it was just us and another couple and did not pick up until about 6. We just went for a few drinks but ended up staying for food later in the night. I got a berry mojito and strawberry margarita which were both delicious and priced well! One of the cooks even came and talked to us and was very friendly! Around six a guy came in and started singing and that kept us around, he was even from our hometown. He sang tunes from seger, ccr, oasis, lumineers, phillip phillips. All was great! We stayed here and listened instead of leaving to go see a different band. After drinking for hours we finally got food...and that was awesome! We both got burritos and tried a beef and chicken I think they were called Lucy in the Sky and Bye Bye Birdie. They were AWESOME! My boyfriend cant stop raving about them! The place is all outside and covered by umbrellas. The staff was all so friendly and super helpfull. The cook even wraps the burritos with a little tail that looks like a whale which I thought was cool. This was a good place to spend the whole day, we really had a great time so thank you!!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Food not good, staff not customer oriented and just not worth the money. Seating uncomfortable and service is so slowwwwww which is amazing considering we were there during off season

thomas l, Owner at La Ola Surfside Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Hello

I saw your Review and I send you a private message please be so kind and answer it , thank you Thomas list (owner)

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I've tried just about everything on the menu and it is delicious. They have a special oven that cooks things quickly and can be made healthy.