We stayed at the Shipwreck Motel during the Fort Myers Beach Pirate Festival. The rooms were clean, the staff accommodating, and the pricing fair. We had a fabulous time, and will be making our reservations for the 2014 Pirate Festival at the Shipwreck Motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eclectic, Key West Style Motel. Situated on a lovely lagoon. Boat dock, BBQ grills, 2 pools. Tiki huts. Efficiency rooms, 1 and 2 bedrooms also available. Located on Famous Old San Carlos Blvd. between Times Square and the Back Bay. Walk to everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shipwreck Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shipwreck Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Shipwreck Motel Fort Myers Beach