We had the best time here.Clean rooms and pool,walking distance to everywhere,Nice and cozy and not over priced,friendly staff,we will be back again.Its fort myers hidden treasures.wish we could of stayed longer.....Ray @ joanne
lincoln park mi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eclectic, Key West Style Motel. Situated on a lovely lagoon. Boat dock, BBQ grills, 2 pools. Tiki huts. Efficiency rooms, 1 and 2 bedrooms also available. Located on Famous Old San Carlos Blvd. between Times Square and the Back Bay. Walk to everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shipwreck Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shipwreck Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Shipwreck Motel Fort Myers Beach