I stay at Shipwreck everytime I visit FMB. It's not on the beach, just one block away. Inexpensive with character. The trick I found is to stay in the motel, good size with a kitchen. What kept me comming back is not only the price but it is very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eclectic, Key West Style Motel. Situated on a lovely lagoon. Boat dock, BBQ grills, 2 pools. Tiki huts. Efficiency rooms, 1 and 2 bedrooms also available. Located on Famous Old San Carlos Blvd. between Times Square and the Back Bay. Walk to everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shipwreck Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shipwreck Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Shipwreck Motel Fort Myers Beach