“Boring”

Chloes Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Chloes Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located inside of DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa
Transit: Fort Myers Beach Trolley Service stops directly in front of the restaurant/hotel.
Description: Chloës is a Fort Myers Beach favorite, featuring an intimate dining room and elevated outdoor terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico – a perfect backdrop for dinner with family and friends or a romantic evening. Enjoy fresh seafood and the finest cuts of beef in our hidden gem on Fort Myers Beach. Located at DiamondHead Beach Resort.
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We wanted a romantic dinner for our last night on the beach. We decided on Chloes. We had stayed at the Diamondhead before and loved the resort. The decor is very nice with four windows looking out to the Gulf for watching the sunset. The menu, which they said was brand new, was boring. Meatloaf? Spaghetti? Where was the local flare? The food itself was expensive and abit disappointing. Hopefully we just hit them on a off night. But with so many options on the island, we won't be returning to find out.

2  Thank Ijabber

Reviewed July 13, 2009

Mon and Dad were in town for the week and we wanted someplace special to go for her birthday. We had a gift certificate for Chloe's but based on prior reviews I wasn't sure I wanted to go. I am glad I did.

We went kind of early on a Friday, 6:30. Secured a table by the window which was nice. And as is mentioned, there are very few window tables.

Food was excellent. Started with onion straws, yea I know not classy but they were great. We had the Macadamia Nut Grouper (2), the Bone in Rib Eye and another beef dish. All were excellent Best meal I've had in a while. It was perfect for what we wanted.

It is not cheap but not overly expensive. With the 4 meals, 4 drinks and a dessert it was $145.

Not sure I would go out of my way to eat here because there are so many cool places to eat on the beach. But, we were very happy we did. Service and food were excellent!

2  Thank GoofysDad
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Very good brunch selection. We also attended dinner one night and it was just OK. The one great thing about this restaruant is that you can use the entertainment coupon to buy one and get one free during the off season.

Reviewed April 15, 2009

My husband and I went for our anniversary in March. We were already worried that they weren't busy on a friday At 7:00 in season. We live here and had previously heard good things. It was so awful I just didn't eat. I work in a restaurant and am always the last to complain but I just couldn't let it go. The service was horrible and the manager was rude. I would tell anyone who would listen, save your self the aggravation.

Reviewed June 22, 2008

My wife and I went on our anniversary. The food was expensive and dissapointing. A steak I had was tough, and the veggies were limp. My wife's chicken was average and her baked potato was not thoroughly cooked. There were only 4 tables afforded the view, and the facility seemed cramped.

1  Thank jenwrenUsa