“Sunday Brunch”
Review of Chloes

Chloes
Reserve with OpenTable
Chloes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located inside of DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa
Transit: Fort Myers Beach Trolley Service stops directly in front of the restaurant/hotel.
Description: Chloës is a Fort Myers Beach favorite, featuring an intimate dining room and elevated outdoor terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico – a perfect backdrop for dinner with family and friends or a romantic evening. Enjoy fresh seafood and the finest cuts of beef in our hidden gem on Fort Myers Beach. Located at DiamondHead Beach Resort.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Very good brunch selection. We also attended dinner one night and it was just OK. The one great thing about this restaruant is that you can use the entertainment coupon to buy one and get one free during the off season.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Extremely Disappointing”
Reviewed April 15, 2009

My husband and I went for our anniversary in March. We were already worried that they weren't busy on a friday At 7:00 in season. We live here and had previously heard good things. It was so awful I just didn't eat. I work in a restaurant and am always the last to complain but I just couldn't let it go. The service was horrible and the manager was rude. I would tell anyone who would listen, save your self the aggravation.

usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“over rated and expensive.”
Reviewed June 22, 2008

My wife and I went on our anniversary. The food was expensive and dissapointing. A steak I had was tough, and the veggies were limp. My wife's chicken was average and her baked potato was not thoroughly cooked. There were only 4 tables afforded the view, and the facility seemed cramped.

1 Thank jenwrenUsa
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Fish wasn't fresh”
Reviewed February 10, 2008

Paid hefty price for grouper dinner and was served an obviously frozen, breaded piece of fish that tasted terrible. The only good thing about the meal was the baked potato. I should have asked if the fish was fresh, which the waiter admitted later that it wasn't. I was so disappointed. The waiter said that most of the restaurants on the beach serve this sort of fair. He recommended a restaurant, that only serves fresh fish. For the same price I got a beautiful, freshly caught piece of grouper. It was called The Fish Monger and I highly recommend that place.

Columbus, Ohio
“Just 'ok'”
Reviewed December 12, 2007

This was a very nice restuarant. Great location, great presentation of food...but I feel it was just "average". The menu is small so there isn't a whole lot to choose from and it was a little bit expensive for what it was. I had the swordfish and it was very fresh, but I've had just as good a meal up here in Columbus at one of our seafood restaurants. The rolls were stale, there weren't very many oceanview tables, and there weren't many seafood choices on the menu. Overall, ok food but just not what my husband and I were looking for.