“A very nice experience on new year's eve”
Review of Chloes

Chloes
Reserve with OpenTable
Chloes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located inside of DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa
Transit: Fort Myers Beach Trolley Service stops directly in front of the restaurant/hotel.
Description: Chloës is a Fort Myers Beach favorite, featuring an intimate dining room and elevated outdoor terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico – a perfect backdrop for dinner with family and friends or a romantic evening. Enjoy fresh seafood and the finest cuts of beef in our hidden gem on Fort Myers Beach. Located at DiamondHead Beach Resort.
“A very nice experience on new year's eve”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our dinner at chloe's...the waiter Mark was very attentive and catered to our needs for longer brakes between the courses. My wife had the surf and turf and the filet was more than the ordered medium-rare....without any discussions she got a new piece of meat ....my tournedos were excellent and also the appetizers dim sum sanibelstyle were very good...so we thorougly enjoyed our stay there...whats missing for 5 points?? Well the setting is a bit dated and more like a railwaystation canteen...but the staff is quite good and nice!

7 Thank Heinz A
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Heinz A,
Thank you for commenting on your recent visit to Chloe's Restaurant. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your food selections and your waiter, Mark's level of customer service. I will share your kind comments with Mark directly as my staff and I greatly appreciate all our guest comments. I will also share your comments on the ambiance and setting with our management team and staff fir future reference. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Chloe's Restaurant

Illinois
“Must be a change in chefs”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We always plan to have dinner here NewYears Eve so have ate here a few times before. I doubt we will go back. Ordered stuffed flounder. I have had this same disk here before. Previously it was a mouthgasm however this time it was aninferior piece of fish with very little sauce, NO seasoning. Seriously bones In The fish. We won't go back. What happened? The fish was like blah. This was 23.95. Weird too when we call for reservations they said they were full but could sit is outside on the terrace. We we arrived and all during dinner the restaurant was half empty. They sat us inside. Something going on here

2 Thank EsteroYacht
Florida
“Very Pleasant Evening”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Located in Diamond Head Beach Resort Chloes is not somewhere we would normally go since we are locals. We were lured down there by a coupon and were so happy we went. While the dining room is nothing spectacular it is warm and inviting and they offer outside dining in good weather. Our service was excellent and the meal surprisingly well done. The special bread served is great and comes with a pepper jelly that is yummy. Portions were ample and attractive. I had fish and it was obviously fresh and not overcooked as I often find. We learned the restaurant was lucky to bring a well know local Chef tot he beach and his touch shows in many ways. Also, they take reservations which in season is special.

5 Thank AKHB
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear AKHB,
Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent dining experience at Chloes Restaurant & Lounge. I am happy to hear you were more than satisfied with your entree selections as well as our staff's level of customer service. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will be sharing them with our management team and service staff as well. I will also share your kind comments regarding our talented chef as we look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

Chloes Restaurant & Lounge
Akron, Ohio
“Superb Dining Experience”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed dinner at Chloe's and the wine, food, and service were excellent. She had Mahi Mahi and I had Prime Rib, both were on par with other fine restaurants in the area and reasonably priced.. The service was the most attentive we've had in a long time. This was our second visit there and we enjoyed both times.

6 Thank Jon S
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear DD796,
Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit to Chloes Restaurant. I am happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your food and wine selections. My staff and I are grateful for your feedback on our staff's service as we work hard to offer only the best products and customer service for our guests. We look forward to your return visit and to serving you both again in the near future.

Chloes Restaurant
Florida
“Very different experience”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My experience is quite different from previous reviews. The sunset view was outstanding and so was the service and food. We were a party of six and started with calamari and fried clam strips which were nicely prepared. The clam chowder was creamy with lots of clam chunks. The cesar salad was OK but the house salad was very good. The 3 ladies had the crabmeat stuffed talapia which they said was excellent with lots of crabmeat. The prime rib was ordered medium rare and presented as such. The ribeye was ordered rare and was excellent. The grilled was mahi mahi also excellent. Excellent dining experience.

6 Thank napolian
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear napolian,
Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit to Chloe's Restaurant. I am thrilled to hear you and your party enjoyed our food selections and our staff's level of service. My staff and I work diligently to offer the very best food products prepared the way each guest prefers each time along with the highest level of customer service we can offer. I will be sharing your feedback and comments with my management team and staff as we look forward to serving you again soon.

Chloe's Restaurant