“Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chloes

Chloes
Reserve with OpenTable
Chloes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located inside of DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa
Transit: Fort Myers Beach Trolley Service stops directly in front of the restaurant/hotel.
Description: Located in the DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa on Fort Myers Beach, Chloes provides its diners with not only contemporary continental cuisine, but a stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico as well. Innovative dishes such as lobster stuffed ravioli on a crayfish veloute, and barbecued salmon filet glazed with mango barbecue sauce are only a few of the favorites that await you. Come visit us for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and enjoy some of the finest food on Fort Myers Beach. We offer a full bar and wine list as well. Reservations recommended.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We wish there had been more variety on the menu. We took advantage of their room service and after placing our order, it was up to our room within 15 minutes.

2 Thank Michelle H
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Michelle H,
Thank you for commenting on your recent experience with Chloe's Restaurant and Lounge. I am happy to hear your room service customer service was more than satisfactory and that you enjoyed your food selections as well. My staff and I work daily to offer all our guests the best quality products and selections available. We are always looking to add new items to our menu based on seasonal items and availability. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Chloe's Restaurant and Lounge

South Ozone Park, New York
“Lobster Burrito”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We came here for dinner our first night and we loved it. The lobster burrito is a great item to try we really enjoyed them...

1 Thank Francesca S
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Francesca,
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful Lobster Burrito on your visit to Chloe's Restaurant & Lounge. My staff and I wish to thank you for taking the time to comment on your meal as we take pride in offering the very best food and drink products to all of our guests.

Be sure to ask us about our other menu items as we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit.

Rotonda West, Florida
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Dinner was very good. We had seafood: Sicily and the Special (9/16/12)--well prepared, ample portions, served hot and arrived within a reasonable time. Our server Jeremy (sorry if name is wrong) was friendly and attentive. The maitre'd seated us quickly and was attentive, as well. Nice upscale atmosphere but very comfortably casual. Has a nice beach view. Would not have gone there had it not been for a Groupon which made it a great bargain, however, would return when back on Ft Myers Beach. Our cost before the coupon for 2 glasses house wine, glass of Coke, 2 salads, 2 entries was $70.00.

1 Thank kakora
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Kakora,

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit to Chloe's Restaurant & Lounge. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your food selections and beverage offerings. Thank you for the kind comments on our server's level of customer service. This is of utmost importance to management and staff that we continually offer the very best customer service for all our guests.

We appreciate your comments and truly look forward to serving you upon your return to the restaurant in the very near future.

Miami, Florida
“It was a late nite dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

The place was ok, my French onion soup was blah and kinda salty, my salad was ok and I nothing stood out.

1 Thank viviinmiami
Dear vivinmiami,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to Chloe's Restaurant & Lounge.
I am sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. My staff and I pride ourselves on offering top level food offerings and a diverse menu for all our guests.

I will review your concerns with all our staff members for future reference. We greatly appreciate your feedback and do look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Cape Coral, Florida
“tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Had their breakfast buffet. Everything was fresh and tasty. The pancakes were great and the sausage gravy was smooth. The wait staff kept my coffee cup full.

2 Thank caper191
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear caper191,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Chloe's Restaurant about your recent visit with us.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed our pancakes and sausage gravy at the breakfast buffet and I especially happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your expectations regarding customer service.My staff and I truly look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the very near future.

Kathy Kiesinger