“Delicious”
Review of Chloes

Chloes
Reserve with OpenTable
Chloes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located inside of DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa
Transit: Fort Myers Beach Trolley Service stops directly in front of the restaurant/hotel.
Description: Chloës is a Fort Myers Beach favorite, featuring an intimate dining room and elevated outdoor terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico – a perfect backdrop for dinner with family and friends or a romantic evening. Enjoy fresh seafood and the finest cuts of beef in our hidden gem on Fort Myers Beach. Located at DiamondHead Beach Resort.
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Couldn't decide what to do for dinner, decided to try Chloe's restaurant inside DiamondHead Resort. I called and placed an order to go, ended up getting the special of the night - it was a lightly breaded grouper with shrimp on top with what they called a "francaise" sauce over it, it was a light creamy sauce with wonderful flavor. It came with steamed vegetables that had a seasoning of some kind on it and a choice of potato or rice. Went back to my hotel and poured a glass of wine and had an amazing dinner!! The price was only around $25.00 which was well worth it for the portion size!

4  Thank Darden098
SunStreamResorts, Manager at Chloes, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Thank you for your mouthwatering review! It was nice to not only read a review about our restaurant but also an in-depth description of the menu item you ordered. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal and in the comfort of your own hotel suite. We hope you will allow our friendly staff to serve you next time in our dining room to get the full Chlöes experience.

Sunny Regards,
Chlöes Management Team

There are newer reviews for Chloes

Reviewed May 18, 2011

Wanted to find a place to celebrate our 44th anniversary where we could see the ocean so we picked Chloes located at the DiamondHed Beach Resort on Fort Myers beach. We got a table by the window and enjoyed watching the kite gliders flying over the water. I had the Six Onion Soup for a starter. It was thick, with a great tasting garlic toast and a flavorful cheesy topping. The Caesar salad was just right. We both ordered the Rib Eye Steak. It was absolutely delicious and tender; seasoned just right. The bread loaf was fresh and good. We didn't have a bite left on our plates. The service was great. It is one large room but you get the feeling of privacy when you're at your table. Next time we're in Florida we will try their Sunday Buffet

6  Thank RetirementTime
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Overpriced for the value. My husband and I enjoy fine dining but this place was ridiculous. We paid for the small view of the ocean and bland, small portioned food. Our favorite part was the bread and sweet/spicy jam they serve with it. We would have been happier with that and no dinner. I wouldn't recommend this place considering the vast amount of other wonderful places that have better variety and taste. The service was great so that was a plus.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
SunStreamResorts, Manager at Chloes, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2011

I am sorry to hear that we did not fulfill your expectation during your recent dining experience with us. At Chlöes, we strive to provide exceptional service to all guests and are greatly saddened that we did not live up to our own standards. We very much appreciate the feedback, both good and bad, as it allows us to improve and continue to enhance each dining experience. We would love the opportunity to have you dine with us again and hope you will give us a second chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed February 14, 2011

My family and I went there for a Valentine's Day dinner to take advantage of our Entertainment book discount and have a nice dinner by the beach. We were one of probably 6 tables seated at 6pm on Valentine's Day at dinner time. Outside of the restaurant it stated "Monday Night $3 Margaritas". When the waitress came to take our order, I ordered a Margarita and inquired about the special and was told "to get $3 margaritas, you have to go to the bar yourself, otherwise they are more if I bring them"....then I told her that I had an Entertainment Coupon that stated "applicable every evening" and was told that since it was a 'holiday', the coupon would not be honored. I asked to speak to the manager, who was sitting two tables over, one of the six tables that was eating in the dining room, and he told us 'no, this is a holiday, and if you read the rules of the entertainment book, it excludes holidays if applicable'. I wasn't aware that Valentine's Day was a holiday...nor did the coupon for this restaurant state that it wouldn't be honored on 'holidays'...only that it was 'applicable every evening'. I picked up my purse and said 'thanks, we'll be going somewhere else'...and was told to have a nice evening. I guess this restaurant isn't hurting for revenue...despite being empty on a 'holiday'...and our business wasn't welcome. From reading the other reviews on here, I'm relieved that I didn't waste the most likely $100 + that I would have spend even WITH the coupon....We went to the Sandy Parrot on Tamiami Trail and had a delicious dinner with a key west atmosphere and great live entertainment at 2/3 of the cost. Thanks to Chloe's for saving our Valentines Day dinner!

1  Thank doxielov
Reviewed February 8, 2011

This place looks upscale from the outside but the food was way over priced and my wife was sick for two days and so was my poor dog that ate her leftovers. My food was the worst I have ever had im my entire life. I am a former Marine and have had to eat some strange things in my life but the food at Chloe's WAS the worst!!!! The atmosphere was that of a funeral home without the body or maybe we ate the body?? Never again, and I'm sure the rest of this ;place is a complete rip off.

1  Thank usmcdog