“nice atmosphere”

Parrot Key Caribbean Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Parrot Key Caribbean Grill, in Fort Myers Beach, offers tasty drinks and Caribbean inspired cuisine. We offer a tropical fusion of great food and drinks, a view of the bay, a casual attitude, and a great value! Our diverse menu is an artistic presentation of regional specialties such as fresh and local seafood, steak, sandwiches, and salads. You can enjoy the sunset with loved ones from our waterfront outdoor dining, or watch the game from our bar! At Parrot Key Caribbean Grill we also offer catering and space to host your next event. From happy hour parties to corporate events and banquets, we can assist you in customizing any event to fit your needs. Contact us today! Please come and enjoy a bit of paradise at Parrot Key Caribbean Grill -- a special place where colorful characters flock to eat, drink, and be merry. Tales of mystery, adventure, and enchantment float through the air and the tastes of the tropics tease your senses. Come by land or sea for a taste of paradise in every bite!
Reviewed October 27, 2013

this place was huge and had a nice view of the bay. Plenty of seating whether you want to be inside outside or by the water. I had a mango pina colada that was very good. My salad was good and my husband had the jerk chicken that was good also. we enjoy watching boats comne and go and luckily was done with our dinner when a fishing boat pulled in and cleaned their catch of day right across a small waterway from us. Not pleasant to view!
Our waiter was named Tyler and he had a great sense of humor and joked around with us. He took good care of us. We will go back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

One of the best things I ate all weekend were the fries dipped in blue cheese dressing. 4 of us munched happily on these battered fries enjoying our adult beverages waiting a reasonable time for our food. The weather was lovely (indoor/outdoor seating) fun decor very nice view of the marina, great service. My friends liked the grouper sandwich and the fish tacos. I liked the spinach salad.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

great location at the marine, the fish taco with lime sour cream sauce was super yummy. wanted to go a second time but just couldn't find the time. Will be #1 on our list for next visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great view, service and food. On Sundays they have a free cruise with each dinner purchased. Advanced reservations for the dinner and curise are required.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stopped in here after renting a boat for the day. Everything on the menu looked delicious. We were all really pleased with our meals. Friendly servers too. Being from St Louis, we asked if they could turn on the Cardinals NLCS game for us and they did. TV was right in front of our table, so we got to have a great meal and not miss the game. I was sitting on a towel that I brought in from the car ($25 towel, so not one I wanted to lose) and I went back to the condo without it. I called right away and they had it in the office and told me to come by and get it. Thanks so much!!