“Great atmosphere”

Parrot Key Caribbean Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Parrot Key Caribbean Grill, in Fort Myers Beach, offers tasty drinks and Caribbean inspired cuisine. We offer a tropical fusion of great food and drinks, a view of the bay, a casual attitude, and a great value! Our diverse menu is an artistic presentation of regional specialties such as fresh and local seafood, steak, sandwiches, and salads. You can enjoy the sunset with loved ones from our waterfront outdoor dining, or watch the game from our bar! At Parrot Key Caribbean Grill we also offer catering and space to host your next event. From happy hour parties to corporate events and banquets, we can assist you in customizing any event to fit your needs. Contact us today! Please come and enjoy a bit of paradise at Parrot Key Caribbean Grill -- a special place where colorful characters flock to eat, drink, and be merry. Tales of mystery, adventure, and enchantment float through the air and the tastes of the tropics tease your senses. Come by land or sea for a taste of paradise in every bite!
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Family friendly, casual atmosphere. I had the shrimp avacado dip and the mango tango grouper. They were good not great. The grouper was a little dry and lacked the spicy flavor of being blackened. My husband had the mussels. He was very pleased. The drinks were strong and very good. They keylime pie was again good not great. This restaurant has an amazing location. It sits right on the marina. The staff was friendly and willing to do little things to make our dinner enjoyable. We will def return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,126)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stooped in to this place on the way back form a sailing trip. The food was very good. I had oysters and a grouper sandwich, my friend had the coconut shrimp, they were all very good. The beer was cold and the drink specials were great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a vey relaxed atmosphere that is also dog friendly.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This last trip to Fort Myers I had the Shrimp and grits, OMG the sweet perfection of this dish! We sat on the dock which on a warm night is a pleasure. The hub had the coconut shrimp which he loved. And he couldn't stop raving about the New England clam chowder. A must for all.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I ate here with my husband and some friends. PKCG features loads of way cool atmosphere in a great location, right on the water. The decorations inside the bar were lots of fun, as were the paintings on the walls of both the dining area and the restrooms. I took pictures in both places! I had the crab sandwich. It was pretty good, but I wouldn't say excellent. My husband had the jerk chicken sandwich, and thought it was average. On the other hand, the frozen mango margarita was wonderful, but it was $$$ --- yikes! As you approach the restaurant from the parking lot, get your camera ready to take lots of pictures of the fun signposts, statues, wooden sculptures, decorations, etc. leading up to the building. They make the trip worth it, even before you eat any food. The food is 3 to 3.5 stars, but the atmosphere and location are five stars. Soooo, four stars from me. Yes, I would probably go back.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

love this little place went 2 days while i was there and i will be back. you must try the redneck oysters rock-a-fellah they are so good had them both days make sure you hit up happy hour starts at 3pm and have cold blue moon or mix drink very good on a hot day. see ya'll next year.