Beach Shell Inn
$153
$139
Hampton.com
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$79
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
$239
DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$338
$256
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$159
$145
Travelocity
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
$144
Priceline
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$201
$167
Priceline
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$289
HotelsClick
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$330
$320
All reviewsacross the streetnice poolold floridaclean roomsgreat little placeminute walkfort myerssmall hotelheavenly biscuitpool deckbooked this hotelquiet at nightspring breakcherylwaltmotelbeach
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stay at this hotel and loved it! We had a second story balcony that overlooked the pool. It is not directly on the beach but it is very close. The service was great. They had items to borrow such as beach mats, chairs, towels and umbrellas.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We had planned to stay on Ft. Myers Beach for a night to celebrate hitting the big 50 and booked this place online based on a decent price and very good reviews on trip advisor and was not disappointed. Although it's an older Inn, they have it updated nicely with the bathrooms although small having been recently remodeled and the pool is beautiful. I always bring a topper along when we travel because the beds are usually of, you know hotel quality, but we didn't need it, the beds were very comfortable, we had 2 full size beds smaller then what we're used to, so you have to sleep snuggled up for the night which is not a bad thing. If you want clean rooms and friendly atmosphere, this is the place. We ended up staying longer cause we didn't want to leave.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stayed here for a week and had an excellent time. The price was very cheap, which perhaps isn't surprising for August in Florida. But the value received is excellent. The staff bent over backwards to make people happy; the woman at check-in lent me a beach towel when I told her I didn't have one, and also arranged for me to have a full sized coffee maker in the room. My room was very comfortable; it had a large TV and a fridge. The beach is only about 100 feet away, and they have abundant beach chairs to borrow. There's also a small pool. It's about a mile from the Times Square area of Fort Myers Beach, which functions as the downtown, an easy 15 minute walk or a ride on the Trolley. I highly recommend the Beach Shell Inn if you're staying in Fort Myers Beach!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Gabriel B
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Found online. Room was clean and reasonably priced. It's a short walk to the beach and nearby shops & restaurants. Beach chairs, umbrellas, etc were available to use on the beach. I would highly recommend the Beach Shell Inn! I know we will return!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The Beach Shell Hotel was like a trip back in time. Little hotel situated not far but far enough from the busy Times Square area. The beach is a short walk away and offers beautiful white sand and quiet surf. They have beach chairs and beach toys available to use if you'd like. The pool area is the place where people congregate and overall other guests are friendly. The price is very reasonable- a steal, really with its location. The rooms and grounds are older, but clean and kept up very well. I highly recommend it and would definitely return if I found myself in Ft. Myers Beach again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family