“did not make the 'hit' list”
Review of Gulfshore Grill

Gulfshore Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gulfshore Grill - A Historical Restaurant on Ft. Myers Beach with Fantastic Views of the Gulf of Mexico from every table! A locals favorite for 40 years. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Panoramic Views of Southwest Florida’s Gulf of Mexico. 70 items Salad Bar. We have the freshest Seafood on the Island with Oysters On The Half Shell, Steamed Mussels, Garlic Crab Claws, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Florida Grouper are just to name a few. Book your next Special Event with us! Beach Weddings ~ Receptions ~ Business Meetings ~ Club Meetings ~ Birthdays ~ Reunions ~ Ladies Luncheons or any Special Event. You may sit inside or outside at anyone of our three dining areas, all with a million dollar view of the Gulf of Mexico!
Stuart, Florida
“did not make the 'hit' list”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

so, out of all the places we ate during our week stay in FMB this place was the last place we tried....a disappointing way to end the trip! First I would like to say that the location itself is sketchy, right next to the infamous Lana Kai it is loud and could be a little raunchy for kids to observe the party scene on the beach. We were there for dinner so it was not too bad, although we did see a few drunks roaming around. Other than that the gulf front view could be a nice setting. Appetizers, Buffalo shrimp and Tuna were both average, nothing special, in fact I would bet my shrimp were frozen. I ordered Grouper, it was definitely not fresh. I sent it back with no questions asked and reordered a petite sirloin, it was plain and just ok. The others got Caesar salads, not too bad but I would think they would put their own spin on it to make it stand out from the traditional caesar salad. All in all, the service was the best part of this experience, both the bartender and the server were pleasant and accommodating. I would not go back to the grill, once was enough for me.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank lily429

Grand Rapids
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place is great!! We had awesome meal and great serves! We will be coming back every time we are on fort Myers beach!!

• Visited May 2013
Wenonah, New Jersey
“Fantastic view - Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was recommended by our concierge as a "hidden" gem - casual atmosphere, right on the beach - abundant salad bar - food was amazing and fairly large portions. Pricing was very reasonable! Will definitely be back.

Visited May 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Early Bird Specials Are an Excellent Value”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife, sister, and I went for supper on a Saturday night in December. We arrived about 6:45 p.m. and learned we were still in time for the Early Bird Specials, which ran from 5 p.m. through 7 p.m. and included both an entree and a trip to the salad bar for $12.95 plus tax. We all thought this was a very good offer and decided to go with the special.

I ordered the stuffed flounder, and my wife and sister each ordered the steamed shrimp. We found the salad bar had a wide variety of choices. Our entrees were likewise most delicious.

The restaurant was well-decorated for Christmas. We were seated at a corner table and had a great view of the beach, which was brightly lit so that it was easy to see people as they walked by and the birds as they came and went. We were satisfied with the attention of our server. We recommend the Gulfshore Grill as an excellent dining choice in Fort Myers Beach.

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Night Out!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I went to the Gulfshore Grill for dinner. We got there about 4 pm so we had a hour to waste before the dining room opened, we went to the outside lounge for a drink.The beer was ice cold & hit the spot on this hot day! Tammy the bartender was very nice, she told us about things to see & do on the island, very helpful. When we went in to eat everything was great, the view, service, food and drinks! Just a wonderful experience, Thank You Gulfshore

• Visited May 2013