“Special place , special night”
Review of Gulfshore Grill

Gulfshore Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gulfshore Grill - A Historical Restaurant on Ft. Myers Beach with Fantastic Views of the Gulf of Mexico from every table! A locals favorite for 40 years. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Panoramic Views of Southwest Florida’s Gulf of Mexico. 70 items Salad Bar. We have the freshest Seafood on the Island with Oysters On The Half Shell, Steamed Mussels, Garlic Crab Claws, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Florida Grouper are just to name a few. Book your next Special Event with us! Beach Weddings ~ Receptions ~ Business Meetings ~ Club Meetings ~ Birthdays ~ Reunions ~ Ladies Luncheons or any Special Event. You may sit inside or outside at anyone of our three dining areas, all with a million dollar view of the Gulf of Mexico!
earth
“Special place , special night”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I'd like to give it up to Gulfshore Grill for their amazing job they did for my family's recent rehearsal dinner .
This was a large group , I think about 70 people maybe more , and there was plenty of room for everyone to socialize , dine , drink and dance the night away .
The food was very good . We had a set menu and I chose the blackened grouper since I can't get good seafood where I live . It was wonderful as was the rest of the meal .
The parking situation is not as bad as one may think . They do have valet parking at the door and these guys take care of your parking and they have it down to a science , a small tip is appreciated I'm sure . .
The service was really good too and I was really impressed with the entire event .
Thanks Gulfshore Grill !!

Lake Placid, Florida, United States
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had our son and his bride to be's rehearsal dinner here for about 100 guests.It exceded my wildest dreams of being a hit!! The food, service and ambience were just way beyond my expectations!! Everything was 5 star!! From planning to showtime everyone there was so helpful and treated us like family! Guests raved about what a fabulous time they had and how good everything tasted--first class! Thank you for creating an event that exceded my own vision in so many ways!! Forever grateful for a perfect occasion and memory!!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great view, great breakfast”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I'm told that the Corn beef eggs and grits were excellent and eggs, etc were as expected. Great view while you dine. Service was quick. Price - same as a Denny's.

Ft. Myers Beach
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Gulfshore Grill has amazing food, the most beautiful view of the Gulf and sunset. I recommend it to everyone. After a fine dinner you can walk next door for live music and dancing. I went with some friends and had the best waiter I have had in a really long time and he was the best on the island thats for sure. I think his name was Mitch. So if you go in I highly recommend asking to be seated in his area! The Grouper is amazing! Great dining! I will be back!

• Visited October 2012
Burlington, Wisconsin
“Excellant food!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great place for dinner, the best on the beach, lunches are good too, the rueben rocks, and breakfast is also good, sunday brunch is the best, but it is very hard to get a seat!!

Visited November 2011