“Amazing food, view and atmosphere”
Review of Gulfshore Grill

Gulfshore Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gulfshore Grill - A Historical Restaurant on Ft. Myers Beach with Fantastic Views of the Gulf of Mexico from every table! A locals favorite for 40 years. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Panoramic Views of Southwest Florida’s Gulf of Mexico. 70 items Salad Bar. We have the freshest Seafood on the Island with Oysters On The Half Shell, Steamed Mussels, Garlic Crab Claws, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Florida Grouper are just to name a few. Book your next Special Event with us! Beach Weddings ~ Receptions ~ Business Meetings ~ Club Meetings ~ Birthdays ~ Reunions ~ Ladies Luncheons or any Special Event. You may sit inside or outside at anyone of our three dining areas, all with a million dollar view of the Gulf of Mexico!
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing food, view and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

My husband and I went to the Gulf Shore for dinner during out annual visit to Ft Myers. He had the cinnamon salmon and I had the garlic crab legs and filet mignon. Things have really turned around since they brought in a chef and revamped the place. Service was exceptional, quality of food was much higher than other restaurants nearby. As a self proclaimed "foodie" I highly reccomend this place to people that KNOW good food and want a memorable experience.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Average Food, Ok Service, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Had dinner on a busy evening. Table was outside overlooking the gulf. Despite how busy it was, service was just OK. Basically got ignored for the fist 15 minutes after we sat down. Food was average. Mine was not as hot as it should have been, probably because of how busy it was.

Would go there again as it was decent food at a reasonable cost while looking out over the gulf.

It is sit yourself, first come first serve.

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We ate dinner inside the restaurant and the view is wonderful!
You have a Birds eye view of the Beach and can see clear across the Sanibel.
Our group was a party of 12 which they accomodated with no reservation.
We loved the large salad bar! So hard to find anymore in restaurants.

I had the broiled Grouper which was fresh and outstanding.
My friends had filets, some had fish taco's and the Paella.
Everyone loved all their choices. We ordered the bang bang shrimp and oysters rockafeller for appitizers and were very good.
Myr dessert was very good. I had the Lime Coconut cake and was tempted to take some home with me.
I am looking forward to my next visit.
Will definately be back.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank notgoingback55055
Innisfil, Canada
“Pay for the location”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We have been going to the Gulf Shore for decades and I used to come away raving about the place. Lately, however, I'm more and more disgruntled about paying way too much for rather ordinary to not so good food served slowly by happy/loud servers after being seated by Miss Surly, who obviously hates her job.
We only go for breakfast so I can't attest to the quality of other meals, but breakfast isn't special. The price is. (Pushing $30 with tip, no booze.)
However, if your accomodation doesn't overlook the gulf and you would get a kick out of watching dolphins play while you eat, you might want to try it.

1 Thank johntorr
MI
“BEST PLACE ON THE BEACH”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

Me and my husband travel often and can't wait to come here each time :) It has 3 bars with the beach bar being my favorite! Lots of activities going on outside right on the beach... the happy hour prices are awesome and the food is great!
The staff working there have been there forever so its nice to come back to the same people that remember your name!
The nighttime bar has live bands usually on a daily basis. Nice place to relax and watch the sunset have a good dinner and then dancing :)

Check it out you will not be disappointed

Visited January 2011