“Good place to eat!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great food, and right on the water at the marina. Best tartar sauce I have ever had. They said the secret was capers.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Fast, friendly service. Outstanding food and ice cold beer. Great menu selection. Inside or outside dining options in a beautiful setting.

1  Thank Jim_60Elky
Reviewed June 28, 2014

When I select a restaurant I am very particular when it comes down to how rustic it is. Too rustic just doesn't work and forget about it if it's not rustic enough. This place has the proper balance of rustic-ness that I look for. Food wasn't half bad either.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Awesome food, ok view and a waiter (Steve) who was gracious and upbeat even though our party of four arrived 5 minutes prior to closing.

1  Thank Brook L
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This was close to our Condo so we decided to try it. Food was terrible, both my husband and I felt sick after eating here. The beer on tap tasted flat.

1  Thank Bobcat7131