Silver Sands Villas
$102
$99
Hampton.com
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$179
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$330
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$79
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
$295
$239
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$159
$149
Travelocity
DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$317
$231
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$292
HotelsClick
All reviewsacross the streetthe cottageswithin walking distancebeached whaletiki hutguest servicestimes squareextra towelslove this placeother guestsft myers beachgreat place to staybeach accessthe location is perfectheated poolwe've stayedspring break
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Our first trip to Florida had to be special, so we chose to start in Fort Myers Beach to get used to the climate, the people and the rhythm of a holiday trip to escape the winter in the Netherlands.
We were welcomed by the Hot Dog guy from next door, who led us to Becky, our very friendly hostess. The cottage was neat and clean, it felt more like our own little house than a motel room.
The location, although next to a busy street with quite a bit of traffic, was close to several restaurants and just across the street was the beautiful beach of Fort Myers, where we found some awsome shellfish we took home. The pool was heated and as it lies located in the centre of the cottages and very easily accesible, we went in daily for a swim.
After three nights we left and began our Florida tour, very relaxed and in a good mood because of the nice welcome and a very pleasant stay at Becky's,.We would go again anytime.

Room Tip: The staff do not enter the rooms, so you have to clean up for yourself during the stay. We liked that because of the privacy.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom59Venlo
SilverSandsFMB, Manager at Silver Sands Villas, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing Silver Sands! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our guests like it that we don't enter the room unless they ask us to service it. See you next holiday :)

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Staff was amazing!! Other guests were friendly!! Room was cute and spacious! #8 is the cottage we stayed in and it fit our needs. Place to hang out for a bit and just to sleep. We will definitely be back again. Right across from the beach, bars and food!! Whooo! We will be back soon!

Room Tip: Room # 8 was great. Not next to the pool but in the back garden only a few steps from the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LilHoss
Reviewed January 30, 2013

What a great experience from beginning to end. Can't wait to go back. Originally, I chose the Silver Sands so I could bring my pets. It didn't turn out that way, but I decided to go anyway and boy am I glad I made that choice. Becky, manager, was wonderful. Facility was very clean, friendly, & comfortable. You can't beat the location since it's right across the street from a beautiful peace of beach and 2 blocks from Times Sq. You don't even need a car, because everything is within walking distance. The little cottage felt like my own private peace of heaven. I regretted not bringing my pets, because the facility is so welcoming to them. Loved the resident cats drinking out of the pool. Great pool area, by the way. Superb!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms away from pool area are quieter. Private cottages are my preference. If you have a bad back, beds could be better.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Can't wait to meet the pets...hurry back :)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was referred to Silver Sands by my friend that was getting married over New Years. This place was peaceful, clean and even quiet considering we were in the front Cottage. The staff was amazing. They did not come into your rooms which gave you such a feeling of privacy. The grounds are very serene and kept. The beach was litterally across the street. I loved being able to walk out of my room and be outside, not having to walk thru hallways and take elevators to my room. I am glad we stayed her and will most definately be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you want a clean and comfy villa for your vacation - this is the place! Friendly staff, great location, large furnished rooms with everything you need. Close to restaurants and bars, and the beach is just a stones throw away. Wonderful Place!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family