“Simply Amaaaazing!”

Silver Sands Villas
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Simply Amaaaazing!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

For my third year in a row, I rented out the entire Silver Sands Villas complex. Yes, every cottage!! I hold an annual themed party there. I can not say enough good things about the staff there. They are so pleasant to deal with. The handled my crowd with pleasure. They assisted me with tables and pool games. They were always ready to help. Becky, Andrea, and Kim you guys ROCK!
The rooms are always clean and tidy, with access to laundry facilities if needed. Parking was such an ease. Now there is a community oven!!! So, if your unit only has a cooktop, guess what now you have an oven too.
The pool is always clean and bright. Most of my guests spent very little time at the beach, the pool was just too inviting. The beach however is believe me, steps away!!! Excellent sunsets too!. We set off a wish lantern one night.
The nights were spent pool side and BBQs in the garden. Who would want to leave?? We made the tiki bar our own! Stocked it with our own libations!!! No need to bring a blender, its there!.
What can I say other than perfect!!!

Room Tip: Room 19 is a large one bedroom with a king size bed right at the pool. Living room and kitchen. I...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
North Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I wanted my family from Utah to enjoy their time here when they came for my daughter's graduation. Silver Sands was awesome ! We had unit 12 and an upstairs unit. We barbaqued, spent time on the beach and shopped the stores in time square. My family was blown away with how great the place and the location were. They told me I out did It and shouldn't have, but really I did nothing but book the rooms thru e mail. The staff was wonderful ! Thank you

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
Reviewed August 13, 2012

going to silver sands again end part of labor day weekend. Can't wait!!!!!!!!! awesome place. near beach. near restaurants. owners are incredible!! everything you want and need right there. Leave your car.

Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dporretta
SilverSandsFMB, Owner at Silver Sands Villas, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for your repeat visits and for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We live in Ft. Myers and have not been to the beach in years. I wanted to surprise my mom for her birthday with a few days stay where it was convenient and easy access to the beach.
Upon searching the web, I discovered Silver Sands Villas. Due to the great advertisement, it was the first place I picked. Being pet friendly was an absolute blessing!!
We fell in love with the peacefulness, CLEANLINESS, and friendliness of the staff!!!
We will be back annually and for more than 3 days. An absolutely wonderful place to stay and get away. You guys deserve more than an excellent rating!!!..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Debbie J
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed July 17, 2012

what a great 10 day stay. the staff is tremendous. the location great. beach access across the street, great. Lovely island feel to these wonderfully island colored cottages. wouldn't stay anywhere else on Fort Myers Beach. Would stay there on our next visit in a heart beat. Unfortunately, our next visit will be an actual move to Fort Myers, FL

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank allan c
Crest Hill, Illinois
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was our first stay at Silver Sands and will definitely come back. The location was perfect, short walk to the beach, Times Square and restaurants. The grounds were beautiful and well kept, you would never know you were on a main street it is so quiet and peaceful. Loved having our own cabin, not a noisy hotel. We stayed in villa 8 and found it to be very comfortable. We would recommend Silver Sands to any one we know going to Ft. Myers Beach.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Deb S
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed here about 13 years ago and decided to go back again-we just love these cottages. They are right across the street from the beach, so quaint and lovely. The cottages to the front overlook a pool, the ones in back a beautiful garden area. Very clean, simple cottages of whatever size you need. Small kitchen makes it so convenient. On days we didn't feel like going to beach we would hang around pool. Grills make it easy to cook/BBQ if you choose. Such a pleasure to see that essentially nothing has changed since we were there last-and we certainly would go again!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family