The white sand beach is literally steps from the Carousel Inn. The pool is heated and did not feel too crowded. We travelled with my 4 year old son who loved the heated pool and playing on the beach. The kitchenette was appreciated so we could prepare our own meals. The kitchenette included a fridge, small stove and oven, microwave, coffee machine, plates, utensils, pots and pans. You just need to bring your food. There are 2 BBQ's available for use (1 at each end of the complex). The rooms are not modern but we liked the casual feel as we were in and out of the room with sand, wet towels, pool noodles, and felt relaxed about coming in and out of the room.
Pool and beach towels are available from the front desk. As first I was disappointed we were at the far end (away from the beach end), but after the amount of time my son was in the pool, I really appreciated being close to the pool end (other end of the hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carousel Inn on the Beach has been a keystone of Fort Myers Beach for many years. With its miles of sand by day and amazing sunsets by night, this is the perfect destination for family vacations and romantic getaways alike. You may arrive as a stranger, but you'll definitely leave as a member of our beach family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Carousel Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Inn On The Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Carousel Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Carousel Motel Fort Myers Beach