“Dolphin tour on jet ski and parasailing deal”

All Island Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a full-service beach, jet ski rental and activity center. Good times on the open waters of scenic Fort Myers Beach. Take your family out on a waverunner rental for a day of jet ski fun on the waters of the Gulf. People love to take a jet ski & waverunner dolphin tours while staying in Ft Myers! A Must Do on your vacation while at the beach. See what people are saying. We have multiple deals to combine activities for the day or the week. Open everyday weather permitting.
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Location was easy to find and were allowed free parking. We started our dolphin tour around 9:30 am after my husband took the $3 test to qualify to drive our ski. We were the only ones to take the tour that morning so we had a little more freedom! Saw several dolphins, two of which swam directly under us. It was a perfect morning to be on the water. Matty did a great job leading us and even helped us have some fun on the ski on the way back!

The deal that we purchased was a little misleading where it only includes the lowest (300 ft) flight for parasailing, and we had to pay more to do the full flight at 1,000 ft. Overall it was worth it, however, as we were in the air for over 15 minutes and were able to see two sharks, a sea turtle and a manta ray from the air.

Date of experience: June 2016
in 8 reviews
"within feet"
"an umbrella"

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

This was a two hours guided tour on a jet ski. The owner was very nice and accommodating. We were a little late since we were driving in from Naples. It took about an hour to get there but it was well worth the ride. Jordan our guide was absolutely wonderful. He's was very patient and well informed about the area. We saw many dolphins, sting rays and other ocea wildlife. We made a couple stops along the way. Jordan took some great pictures and sent them to us. No charge. I would definitely recommend this tour to couple, families, young and old.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

We rented several jet skis for an hour; great rates. Excellent equipment, service, and guidance. Eric and his staff were friendly, helpful, and did a great job communicating with us, signing us in, showing us the ropes, and sending us out onto the water. We all had a great time!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Tyson and his crew made for a great experience today. We saw dolphins and had a great trip. He really did a great job as tour guide. We learned a lot as well as had a safe, fun ride. I would recommend All Island Watersports if you are considering a jet ski experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 16, 2016

By our own error, we went up to this booth on the morning we had reserved our dolphin tour. They asked for the name the reservation was under, I told them, they asked what price I was quoted, I told them, she told me she found the reservation, so we filled out the paperwork and took the tour. We had a very nice time, great tour guide, saw some dolphins. When I checked my debit card later, found I had been charged by All Island and Wind and Water Sport, which is 75 feet down the beach. Wind and Water charged due to no show on the reservation. My only complaint with All island is she told me she found my reservation, if she had said our name was not down for that day, we may have realized our error. So our mistake, still out a good chunk of change and a little jaded by the experience.

1  Thank Cathy W