Review Highlights
Amazing

I loved every second of it! I took a $3 test so that I could have my own jet ski. The ride out was... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed yesterday
Go54863615686
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Great time

We had a great time out on the water with Eddie as our guide we saw 4 to 5 dolphins the newer wave... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Fun Cruise
5 Reviews
from $44.00
More Info
All reviews jet ski dolphin tour guide eddie wicked wings jetski rental full throttle fantastic guide saw dolphins two hours year olds fun ride amazing experience wave runners within feet an umbrella the staff was great an adventure
Reviewed October 21, 2014

We've gotten Dolphin Tours from this place for the past four years and it's always awesome!! They are reasonably priced and are always friendly! This year Matty gave us the best tour we've had yet!! We saw close to two dozen dolphins in one tour, including baby dolphins! We'll be back again next year and will be asking for Matty!
- Brittany, Amber, & Sara
of MN & WI

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I had an amazing time on the dolphin tour! We saw a ton of Dolphins, a manatee, and just had so much fun! This is a must-do here at fort myers beach.

1  Thank Kara A
Reviewed September 4, 2014

We have been on dozens of dolphin cruises thru out Florida thru the years and this was nicest one. The ship was newer and had a covered top deck to stay out of hot sun. Nice snack bar and air conditioned cabin. Captain pointed out various sights of interest and of course dolphin sightings. Nice relaxing cruise aboard a smooth sailing vessel.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank bob A
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Fantastic!!! Great friendly and fun staff. I felt safe and got a great view. A must do and do not forget to tip these professionals.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed August 30, 2014

We had a lot of fun at jetski with Harlan from All Island Watersports. We saw both dolphins and got to ride fast and furious. At no time were we afraid because Harlan paid attention to our well-being.

Date of experience: July 2014