“It's a Dairy Queen on the Beach, what more needs to be said?”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Wilmington, North Carolina
“It's a Dairy Queen on the Beach, what more needs to be said?”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Have not been here for 10 years but I am glad the DQ cone at Sunset traditions lives on! Great staff is fast and friendly! Loving it!

Visited July 2014

“Could be cleaner”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Could be cleaner. Not the best. Convenient location. Service is shotty. Could use some improvements. Ok. For in and out.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“OK, So It's a Dairy Queen at the Beach”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I don't know what you expect from a Dairy Queen at the beach but this is it. Sandy - yes, a line - yes, walk up service - yes, still great soft serve and other cold stuff - yes.
That's about all you can want.

• Visited June 2014
“Rudest employee ever!!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I took my friend from Brazil to this Dairy Queen. I live in Fort Myers and take several of my friends there when they visit. My friend was handed a cup for water and miss understood the person at the window and actually got soda. I had just handed the clerk a $20 bill and Hector the guard of the door reached in front of my friend grabbed the cup and very rudely said," that is for water only" as we have enough change for the soda I would have gladly paid for it. When I asked Hector why he was so rude he said I'm paid to do that and" I'm so sorry you got your feelings hurt.". I told him had he kindly told us I would a very happily paid. He again very sarcastically said I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt but im paid to do it. I will never go back to this place again. And on top of how rude we were treated B Clark got our order wrong and then blamed me. Awful awful employees. In Florida we should be in the business of taking care of the customer. This business fails completely.

Dublin, Ireland
“ice-cream you scream..”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

It's your standard ice-cream shop/store. Right off the sea-front ,their prices are reasonable and their choices are a plenty. I've recently been told this brand is a chain , it's the first i've ever had and nice if you're heating up and in need of something sweet.

Visited June 2014