Chubby's Tropical Adventures - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Definitely the Highlight of our vacation!

Reviewed January 11, 2016
73Rocks
South Dakota
Above and Beyond:-)

Reviewed January 3, 2016
MarcoIslandFoodCrit
Naples, Florida
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 11, 2016

Captain Dwight made our tour memorable! He was very informative and entertaining. When he says he can find where the dolphins are he isn’t lying. He had two pods following us and playing in the wake of the boat for a couple of miles. He found a very secluded island for shelling too. And the pictures of him showing our 5 year old grandson how to drive the boat are priceless! Well worth every penny we paid. Looking forward to chartering this tour again next year.

1  Thank 73Rocks
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Captain Dwight is such an amazing person, very intelligent guy, explaining everything in such detail. I would strongly recommend that everyone take a Tropical Adventure with him, he went above and beyond on a Sunday morning, when he could be taking a day off. We really appreciate his time and effort. Saw many dolphins, he interacted really well with everyone in our group. Truly spectacular
Ajan and Family

1  Thank MarcoIslandFoodCrit
Reviewed December 13, 2015

We thought it was fantastic. Dwight was nice and he knew the area well. The memories were amazing and photos are posted on Facebook afterwards.

GatorDwight, Owner at Chubby's Tropical Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2015

You guys Rock! Thank you very much for joining me! Aloha!

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Dwight took my wife and I out for a two hour tour. We've been on many all over. Chubby's was by far the best we've ever been on. You'll have a personalized dolphin experience as well as seeing all there is to see along with detailed info on everything your looking at.

1  Thank nmmountainman

So much fun! Thank you both for a great time and for the great review! Aloha!

Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

Me, my husband and our 12-year old son all agree that this was the highlight of our weeks' vacation! Captain Dwight was so nice and informative, and made us all feel right at home. Our son loved steering the boat too!! It was a beautiful ride, we highly recommend it!

Thank you so much for taking time to share a review! It was great having you on this adventure! Aloha!

Reviewed November 14, 2015

This is the 3rd time we have done a private charter on Fort Myers Beach and by far the very best.
We did a sunset cruise and had two separate lots of dolphins following us, the second pod had 2 dolphin leaping right out of the water each side of the boat. Captain Dwight seems to know exactly where they hang out and how to get them to play. He took video and photos which he kindly sent to us. He also took some great sunset photos of us. He is knowledgeable and very friendly and I would not hesitate to use him again. Don't bother with the other companies go straight to the best. We had our best day out ever.

GatorDwight, Owner at Chubby's Tropical Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2015

Wow I'm so thankful for your kind words here in this review! I'm happy you chose me and that I was able to help you enjoy our beautiful outdoor wildlife arena! Look forward to seeing you again! Aloha!

Reviewed October 23, 2015

Dwight gave us a great day trip today around Fort Myers Beach! He was very knowledgeable & friendly. He took his time making sure we had the opportunity to see all the wildlife possible. My husband & I sat on the front of the boat & enjoyed every minute of the trip. I definitely recommend this tour!

It was my great honor to have you two on board and have the opportunity to share our island and its beauty with you! Thank you! Aloha!

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and i had such a wonderful day for the tour. Dwight and Randy are some of the most friendliest people you could ever meet. They are very informative about everything on the island and the wildlife that surrounds them. If you ever get the chance to meet these people or take this tour, you are doing Fort Myers Beach correctly! I recommend this trip to everyone.

Hey guys thank you so much for a great review! We are so happy that you came out with us! It was a great adventure for sure! Aloha!

Reviewed September 30, 2015

We booked the private 2 hour Dolphin Adventure tour and had a wonderful time! The boat was very comfortable for our party of 6 adults. We saw plenty of dolphins and even had a mom and baby surfing in our wake. We also saw osprey and bald eagles, a kingfisher, herons. Capt. Dwight was very knowledgeable and we learned so much about the estuaries and mangroves that surround Estero Island. This trip is a great value for the money!

Thank you so much for joining me for this adventure and for taking time to give me such a wonderful review! Hope to see you again! Aloha!

Reviewed September 30, 2015

We had a great time fishing & siteseeing, Dwight is super! & very knowledgeable about the area & some of the history, I highly recommend a fishing trip with him,

Thanks Paula! Great day on the water! Appreciate your business! Aloha!