“Fun and relaxing”

Pete's Time Out
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Pete's has been a local establishment for over 30 years. Located in Fort Myers Beach Times Square - beautiful view of the Gulf and great people watching. Great for sunset watching too! We are known for our great hamburgers, fries, shrimp, fresh grouper prime rib and wings. We offer a large menu with breakfast through dinner. Full Bar - try one of our wonderful Mojitos! We have outdoor seating as well as covered seating. All with a great view of the area including the Gulf. A great place to unwind for a cocktail or a Brew, Chew and View. ENTERTAINMENT every day and evening! On porch Sun-Sat AM and Sun-Thur PM - Bands in square every Friday and Saturday night
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Let me start by saying that Times Square is not what I thought. It is a great place ro sit and relax before dinner or go there for dinner, or relax after dinner. So each day we did one of each. LOL We figured that Times Square was a tourist trap for kids. Wrong, wrong ,wrong. Eat drink and meet Mary or Sue or whoever. Pete's has a great assortment of food, cold beer and cocktails. If you don't stop your missing a good time.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Pete's time out was great- food was abundant and key lime pie was scrumptious. Had a fantastic entertainer the night we were there. Nice and relaxing evening with friends and family! 2 thumbs up!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went on a Friday night and they had a single guitar player who was good and not too loud. Food was typical bar fare but tasty. Bartender was fun to talk to.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped here for lunch while visiting FMB. There are several spots along Times Square, we chose Pete's because they had live music and it had the most people (always a good sign). Since it was crowded, the service was a little slow, but friendly. The food was actually very good. My husband and son had the fish tacos, which they both loved. I had the pork sliders which were actually more like full size sliders! I couldn't finish them both.
The 2 highlights of this spot were the mojito... best mojito I've ever tasted and I've had them in Miami, Mexico and Aruba.
The live entertainment made this fun and relaxing. The performer was an excellent guitarist and singer and he took requests!

DLallo, Owner at Pete's Time Out, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

THANKS SO MUCH! Hope you will return.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Had a burger one afternoon we were the only ones at the place. It is a little run down and the food was just ok. Nothing special about this location.

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience at our establishment. We are usually never understaffed and I would appreciate if you could give me more information. We would like to make sure this never happens again. Again we apologize and hope you will give us another try. I will email you.
Deborah Lallo