“Eat here every day!!!!”

Heavenly Biscuit
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 14, 2014

When in Ft Myers, we always eat here. Wonderful food and the staff is amazing! We have tried practically everything on the menu and not been disappointed, even once. Make sure to try the banana bread pudding!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,143)

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Small house, limited menu, but great cinnamon buns. Created a large following for breakfast. Definitely a must try.

1  Thank Helmut A
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Each morning we embarked on the 1 1/2 walk to Heavenly Biscuits. We figured the three mile round trip hike would melt the biscuit away. The cinnamon biscuits are sublime! Soft, sweet, slightly crispy on the edges. Iced tea was perfect. We also loved the steady line, the thoughtful clientele, and the trusting environment. Try it! You'll love it!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

The Cinnamon buns were just as others said, out of this world. Place is very small so eating there can be tricky so we just took ours home to eat! Well worth the trip!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I'm a "Snow Bird", only on Ft. Myers Beach six months of the year, but when I am, one of the highlights of my day and my constant daily breakfast, is always at Heavenly Biscuit.
In my over a decade of dining there, I have never had a meal that I could even consider mediocre. Like I tell everyone, it is the freshest, cheapest and best breakfast on that island.
There used to be a McDonalds right down the street, who has since gone belly up, and I couldn't understand why ANYONE would pay more money for an “Egg McMuffin”, than they would for a freshly baked Buttermilk Biscuit, with bacon, eggs, cheese and slice of beefsteak tomato?
One of the things I love most about Heavenly Biscuit is the atmosphere. The staff are well beyond warm & friendly, making you truly feel like you’re having breakfast at home with Mom & Dad. The fact that the building itself, actually used to be a Palm encircled home, right across the street from the beach, only adds to this immense, homelike, tropical appeal.
I am very surprised to find ANY complaints in these reviews and my guess is, this was a customer who came at peak season, where it literally takes an hour to transverse this tiny six mile long island. At times like that, people who are often paying thousands of dollars just to be here, have their frustration and tolerance levels peak, just like the season, finding fault in almost everything they encounter.
As a 24 year resident, I’ve eaten breakfast at virtually every dining establishment on this island, and for me, as long as I’m walking this Earth and on Ft. Myers Beach, there is no other place for breakfast!