“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Ohio
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Couldn't wait to try this place after reading other reviews and so glad we did. Don't be fooled by the shabby cottage ... This place serves delicious cinnamon rolls and biscuit sandwiches at a very reasonable price. We were lucky enough to find a picnic table on the back porch away from the bees, but the joke was on us, as soon as we were served the bees found us. Very limited seating so best to plan to do take out and eat elsewhere.

Madison
“Great menu”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The menu was excellent, unable to try all the interesting options. The fried potato's, biscuits and gravy were excellent. Seating is limited, and the outside dining you need to be aware of the bees.
Thoroughly recommend to go early and enjoy the home cooking.

Northern Indiana
“Best Breakfast on the Beach!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have been traveling to Ft Myers Beach for over 10 years now and Heavenly Biscuit is always a top priority during my vacation! I love everything about the place....the atmosphere, the employees and most of all...THE FOOD! You must have one one of their signature Cinnamon Rolls....warm and topped with fresh icing right before served. The breakfast special is one of their decadent biscuits with an egg, bacon, cheese and a slice of fresh tomato in a sandwich. YUM...my mouth is watering as I write this. Can't wait to go back again next year!!!

• Visited January 2013
Maryville, Illinois
“Looking forward to next visit”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed in Ft Myers Beach last March and had breakfast here a few times. I tried a different item each time and each time I was more than pleased with the quality and portion size. It had limited seating, but people were willing to share a table if there was a seat available so it was a real friendly place. The cinnamon rolls were out of sight. I took them home with me more than once! We're returning in a few days for our March trip and I know this will be a breakfast stop for me on my morning walks!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank PeteO837
massachusetts
“YUM!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The biscuits are indeed heavenly at The Heavenly Biscuit---light and fluffy and DELICIOUS!! I had the special with egg, tomato and cheese--so good and very well priced. Great Cinnamon Rolls and very friendly staff makes for a great experience.